If ever two were one, then surely we. If ever man were loved by wife, then thee; If ever wife was happy in a man, Compare with me, ye women, if you can. I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold Or all the riches that the East doth hold. My love is such that rivers cannot quench, Nor ought but love from thee, give recompense. Thy love is such I can no way repay, The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray. Then while we live, in love let's so persevere That when we live no more, we may live ever.
Reflections: This poem helped me to realize how a couple is not for show but to cover the mates back in every way possible.
Dear Diary,
Now that we are here on the newland I am excited and ready to start making our family the way it is suppose to be. I am ready to be by my husband's side and and allow him to feel comfortable that he has a woman that will take care of him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment