THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Elders Interview

Ms. Loretta’s American Dream

  • How have you lived your American Dream?
    I haven’t; Because of the fact that Im still struggling.
  • What has stopped you from living your American dream?
    By coming back to the country area & also the government only benefiting the wealthy and forgetting the other people that make up this country as well
  • Do you think that you are well off or in poverty due to trying to achieve the American dream?
    I strongly believe that I am one step above poverty due to the fact that I am still living here only because I have to instead of me wanting to do such.

    Reflections:

    I believe that although her life is not where she wants it, she has overcome a multiple of things such as having a car, a house, and a bank account with money still gaining interest; but since the American dream is based off what you believe that it is Then I suppose your statement of the American cannot be limited or edited to what another believes because it is your American dream.

0 comments: